Everyone loves getting a new vehicle. That new car smell? Indescribable. The shiny exterior and pristine interior? It brings a sense of pure joy when you walk up to your brand-new car, strap in and put it in gear. It makes mundane chores like picking up groceries or filling up the gas tank more exciting.
What many people don’t like? Going through the process of purchasing that new vehicle.
It’s a long and – to some – a painful and arduous process. This is one reason many people keep their old car much longer than they might otherwise.
But buying or leasing a new vehicle should be fun and engaging.
And that’s where we come in.
Why Hire My Auto Coach?
You know what vehicle you want. You have an idea of how much you want to spend. The rest of the process is where it gets murky for some people.
Wouldn’t it provide a level of comfort to have someone with decades of experience in the auto industry represent you during the purchase or lease process?
We can help you:
- Manage your time and expectations of the dealership process,
- Provide options for you to consider – purchase or lease, pay cash or finance, etc. And we’ll give you our expert opinion on the pros and cons of each option.
- Reduce your interaction with the dealership, sales personnel or selling entity.
- Ensure that the delivery documents are clearly understood in a non-stressful and no-pressure manner so that you get the best purchase experience possible.
- Confirm that all technology is connected and working properly.
- Before you take possession of your new vehicle, we will make sure the handover is done properly and that you have a clear review and understanding of all operating controls.
- Identify the best after-sale maintenance options – whether to use the dealership or other vehicle service groups. We can also discuss with you the option of having the dealer pick up and deliver your vehicle after maintenance has been completed.